1. About God: We believe that God exists eternally and that He manifests Himself in three persons…God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; I Peter 2:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Psalm 90:2; Genesis 1:1, 26, 27, 3:22).
2. About Jesus Christ (Son of God): We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, was crucified, buried, and rose bodily from the grave and will come again to this world to reign in righteousness (Luke 1:30-35; John 14:6; I Thessalonians 4:16-17).
3. About the Holy Spirit: We believe that a person is baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ at the time of conversion; this baptism results in a believer being filled and supernaturally empowered for service through spiritual gifts (I Corinthians 12:13; Romans 8:9-17; John 16:7-13; Ephesians 5:18; Galatians 5:25; John 14:16- 17).
4. About the Bible: We believe that the Bible is our supreme authority, and it is sufficient as our only rule of faith and practice. The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit and it is truth without any mixture of error (I Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; Revelation 22:19; Proverbs 30:5; Psalm 119:105, 160; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
5. About Salvation: We believe that forgiveness of sin, salvation, and new life is made possible by the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. This salvation is by grace, through faith, and by the appropriation of the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; John 1:12; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:2).
6. About Eternity: We believe there shall be a resurrection of the saved to eternal life and a resurrection of the unsaved to eternal punishment in hell. Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity (John 3:16; John 5:11-13; John 10:29; Romans 6:23).