1. Parents submit the application and application fee online to Granville Christian Academy.
2. Student applicants are scheduled for English and math entrance exams and a pastoral recommendation and report card is gathered.
3. After the designated re-enrollment period for current school families, new applicant files are reviewed by the Principal for consideration based upon classroom space that is or may become available. Families whose student application materials demonstrate that they may be well served by the school are then identified.
4. Next, the enrollment office will schedule a family interview. Acceptance to Granville Christian Academy will be based on:
Families willing to partner with us in fulfilling our mission
Previous Grades and Testing
Transcripts and Previous School Records
Pastor Recommendation Form
Regular Church Attendance
Signed Contract of Agreement
5. Granville Christian Academy may not be equipped to handle students with certain needs. Examples would be students with academic, behavioral or other needs requiring specialized attention. Religious beliefs incompatible with Granville Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith is cause for refusal to admit a student.